EAC offer Have-a-go sessions for both social groups and corporate events.
On the session we will teach you the basics of correct posture and shooting techniques in a safe, but light hearted and fun environment. You will be given plenty of opportunity to shoot, and the session will end with a friendly competition.
Location: Eccles Archery Club Peel Green Road Eccles. Entrance via a small road opposite house number 216 Use Post Code M30 7DS
- Parking, Clubhouse, toilets are disabled friendly
- Maximum number of participants 15*
- Minimum age of juniors: 10 years. Between 10 years and 18 years of age, parent or guardian must be present
- Bow Type: Recurve
- Duration: Typically, a 2 hour session
- Tea & Coffee provided. Other drinks and snacks available to purchase.
- Fee: 150.00 for up to 10 participants with an additional £15 per person up to a maximum of 15 persons*.
The above is our basic offer we would be delighted to discuss your specific requirements.
For bookings contact: Our Have-a-Go Coordinator (Stylo)
- GNAS qualified coaches supported by tournament/experienced archers will be present
- Coaches certificated by the Disclosure and Barring Service & trained in child protection by NSPCC
- Liability insurance via Archery GB Policy No 2016 GB00038296L15A (Available on request)
- Risk Assessments: Filed by EAC Training & Coach Coordinator in accordance with AGB rules (Available on request)
CCTV: CCTV is in operation at EAC, the system is registered with the commissioner’s office.